- A good understanding of different historical events enables us to track their socio-economic consequences, especially how they (re)shape our everyday life. As we read Zinn, we have exactly this as our common objective.
- To enrich your reading experience, you may use some slides in this post.
- They will help you follow the details of all Zinn chapters assigned.
- Eventually, you will be able to write an outstanding REFQ!
- Should you have queries, e-mail them to me.
Chapter 1: Columbus, the Indians, and Human Progress (1-22)
Chapter 2: Drawing the Color Line (23-38)
Chapter 5: A Kind of Revolution (77-102)
Chapter 16: A People’s War (407-442)