The key to success in BS would be your actual reading of assigned chapters . Your reading and your interaction in the class will help you generate outstanding weekly REF-Qs!
Please make a productive use of the following slides as you will be reading BS chapters.I will keep updating this post as we get along in the course. It is your responsibility to check for updates.
First read a chapter assigned all by yourself and then compare your reading with slides.
- BS/Chapter 9: http://prezi.com/rizjdn7aglw3/chapter-9/
- BS/ Chapter 8:http://prezi.com/a2vogryyffhi/chapter-8/
- BS/Chapter 7: http://prezi.com/fl-x55wnq5hr/chapter-7-white-racial-progressives/
- BS/ Chapter 6: http://prezi.com/yosxwlqd8rpe/bs-chapter-6/
- BS/Chapter 5: http://prezi.com/rscoxhtucpb6/chapter-5/
- BS/Chapter 4: http://prezi.com/nmweypowz08u/style-of-racial-ideology/
- BS/Chapter 1: http://prezi.com/h9bzunhso-ab/bs-chapter-1/
- BS/Chapter 2: http://prezi.com/4jvig-5hlree/bs-chapter-2/
- BS Chapter 3 : http://prezi.com/ze17nacsu0gw/bs-chapter-3/
- Class Discussion: http://prezi.com/luhbp_57-422/bs-chapter-3-slide-for-class-discussion/
Also, check for some key concepts covered:
- Debunking Reverse-Racism: http://prezi.com/ajtet1qy-esd/debunking-the-myth-of-reverse-racism/