- Come to the class to interact, investigate, question, share, unlearn and relearn.
- No participation in class discussion means having an unexpected grade.
- Don’t just share opinion, express them with research, facts, and evidence.
- In our class, don’t work for another class while you are attending this class
- Keep all electronic devices and gadgets including phones, laptops, I-pads, kindles, etc. off while in class! Doing so will be counted as absent.
- Don’t just stare /give blank look. Engage critically by taking part in any ongoing discussion instead. (see 3)
- Don’t distract by talking to your peers while the instructor is talking. If you have any questions/concerns, raise your hand to seek attention from the instructor.